Waiting for NY experienced atty. Have spent considerable time…

Customer Question
Waiting for NY experienced atty...
Waiting for NY experienced atty. Have spent considerable time today and yesterday with your attorneys.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/28/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a NY lawyer but I need you to pose the question you need answered so I can see if I can answer it.
i already have typed my info to two ja attys. Are youi able to retrieve it?
I see a number of threads open for you and you really need to continue in one of those threads. I also am not a criminal law expert so to the extent your question has criminal law issues it should be in the criminal law section. I will opt out.

i will not be charged?

No, you only pay if and when you accept.