Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Richard, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I was injured on the job. I work for college station isd. I
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I was injured on the job. I work for college station isd. I had surgery on my left shoulder for a torn rotator cuff and a tore buses tenden. I am still in therapy. Accident occurred last Nov. I am dra… read more
Wilmington dollar need to file a pro se appeal to the
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
Wilmington dollar need to file a pro se appeal to the Supreme Court of New Castle County Delaware in regards ***** ***** fall and a whirlpool tub at a public or Sunday public property Jewish Community… read more
my daughter and i were involved in a fender-bender which ended
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my daughter and i were involved in a fender-bender which ended up in her having whiplash and a torn rotator cuff and migraine headaches. damage to the car was minimal. the insurance for the other side… read more
Slipped and fell on ice march 2013 , filed workman claim
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Slipped and fell on ice march 2013 , filed workman claim and was accepted. Injuries included rt. Shoulder rotator cuff tear,back pain and left arm pain.on exam and MRI torn rotator cuff confirmed and … read more
After breaking my arm 2/18/12, my dr. decided not to do surgery
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
After breaking my arm 2/18/12, my dr. decided not to do surgery as he felt the humerous bone would realign and heal satisfactory. After his last x-ray on 3/28, he said the bone was good to satisfactor… read more
i am a doctor..prescribed some pain meds for myself over year
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i am a doctor..prescribed some pain meds for myself over year and half span--i am also an avid athlete--rotator cuff pain mostly..and sciatic/lower back pain-moderate/severe at times from competitions… read more
I had a total knee replacement in Dec, 2009. At my 2 months
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I had a total knee replacement in Dec, 2009. At my 2 months post-op appt, the orthopedist said I had patella clunk syndrome (knee click/clunked when I extended or bent my leg). He said it usually occu… read more
Was working for a non profit organization under HUD funding,
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Was working for a non profit organization under HUD funding, but the company was not paying workman compensation and unemployment insurance. On March 8, 2011, I got injuried while renovating one of th… read more
I was involved in an auto accident and hit from behind. The
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I was involved in an auto accident and hit from behind. The driver that hit me was ticketed for not paying attention. Her insurance company fixed my car and I went through a series of dr check ups and… read more
Taking down a large, heavy (60/70 #) bag of soil (it was shoulder
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Taking down a large, heavy (60/70 #) bag of soil (it was shoulder high, no one around to help) wouldn't fit into the carriage basket. When I tried to toss it underneath the basket, I tore my bicep and… read more
I was recently referred to a Doctor for a nerve block. The
D. WINOGO ESQ.
I was recently referred to a Doctor for a nerve block. The Dr. rushed me in, distorted my answers and answere questions forme. I never filled out the paper work or signed the HIPPA consent form. He ha… read more
I received a summons today for an outstanding debt on my car.
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I received a summons today for an outstanding debt on my car. Everything I have read says I should consult an attorney but I don't know what type. I have not received anything from anyone in about thr… read more
How to come with a settlement for a back injury resulting in
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
How to come with a settlement for a back injury resulting in a 3 disk fusion? lose of work ,pain and suffering ,mental anguish etc.… read more
What is a reasonable settlement for a 71 year old woman with
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
What is a reasonable settlement for a 71 year old woman with concussion from owners negigence in unpermitted structure? A 12ft construction grade 3 inch idameter bamboo pole fell 8 ft onto womans head… read more
What kind of settlement am I looking at for a torn rotator
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
What kind of settlement am I looking at for a torn rotator cuff with a 10% disability rating?… read more
Do I have a good case with a MVA with injuries to my shoulder.
JuliaCB
JuliaCB, Master's Degree
Do I have a good case with a MVA with injuries to my shoulder. I had surgery for torn tissues and is currently receiving physical therapy. My surgery was on 11/12/08, but my shoulder and arm is swelli… read more
had oral surgery in feb, resulting in exposed jaw which was ...
Lawrence N. Rogak, Insurance Atty
Lawrence N. Rogak, Insurance Atty, Managing Attorney
had oral surgery in feb, resulting in exposed jaw which was packed for several weeks by oral surgeon recieved pain med, then total rotator cuff tear surgery recieving pain med on discharge from hosp a… read more
I fell down the stairs at work and after almost a year I am ...
Flagbridge-ADR
Flagbridge-ADR, Principal Consultant
I fell down the stairs at work and after almost a year I am still in significant daily pain. I would like to seek some kind of settlement because I believe I was not treated properly. Can you tell me … read more