Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I was wondering if I had a case that I would be successful
Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez, JD
Hi I was wondering if I had a case that I would be successful in at court. My fiance's ex wife, in retaliation to me bringing her to court to extend an emergency harassment prevention order, filed an … read more
I'm on a board of directors non-profit organization that
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I'm on a board of directors for a non-profit organization that provides scholarships for high school students. We just recently found out that one of our board members had a past conviction for child … read more
Hi, I would like to ask a question about defamation law. A
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hi, I would like to ask a question about defamation law. A couple of months ago I ended a relationship as I found out that my ex-partner had been cheating on me with somebody else for a significant pe… read more
A list of false statements have been made to the super of the
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
A list of false statements have been made to the super of the school that my wife works for and coaches for. I feel that her reputation has been harmed. They wrote these down and she has been brought … read more
TV stations and newspapers provided false, untrue information
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
TV stations and newspapers provided false, untrue information about a person. Can we sue them?… read more
My husbends Ex wife has slandered my 8 year old son in court
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My husbends Ex wife has slandered my 8 year old son in court and in emails. What can I do to protect my son for this happing again?… read more
i have my soon to be ex wife and her friends and relatives
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
i have my soon to be ex wife and her friends and relatives saying very untrue and very skewed things about all over facebook. it is killing my kids, my business and alienating many people around me ke… read more
MY BEST FRIEND OF 50+ YEARS THAT I ENDED OUR FRIENDSHIP RELATIONSHIP
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
MY BEST FRIEND OF 50+ YEARS THAT I ENDED OUR FRIENDSHIP RELATIONSHIP 2 YEARS AGO SENT MY DAUGHTER AN EMAIL SAYING I WAS GAY AND HAD A BOYFRIEND. I'M WIDOWED NOW FOR 7 YEARS AND I'M NOT GAY OR HAVE A B… read more
Can someone get in trouble with the law for slander or libel
Ray, Lawyer
Can someone get in trouble with the law for slander or libel? My sisters soon to be ex husband is going to her work place, neighbors, friends, etc saying that she is cheating, has stds, telling everyo… read more
my wife and i just got a divorce, we live in mississippi. we
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
my wife and i just got a divorce, we live in mississippi. we have two children that live with my ex-wife. she now has a boyfriend that spends the night. what can i do. also i own the house that she is… read more
This email was sent to many of my friends, through a friend
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
This email was sent to many of my friends, through a friend from an ex-girlfriend. This was sent to my theater group and by doing this has caused me a great deal of pain and embarrassment. Do have a c… read more
My ex-wife is falsely accussing me stalking her and has asked
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
My ex-wife is falsely accussing me stalking her and has asked that I not enter her townhome complex to pickup or dropoff our daughter, which is what our divorce decree requires, and is the only time I… read more
Two days ago, I called my ex girlfriends closest friend, who
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
Two days ago, I called my ex girlfriends closest friend, who said she loves me, and told her my side of the story why we broke up which was for 3 different situations in which she cheated on me. I hav… read more
Over 15 years ago my ex video taped 2 guys having un-consentual
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Over 15 years ago my ex video taped 2 guys having un-consentual sex with me while we were drunk and I was passed out.... I recently sought a therapist and then emailed my family to ask them to discont… read more
my friend is having an affair. i am now friends with his girlfriend.
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
my friend is having an affair. i am now friends with his girlfriend. she has told me embarassing sexual things about him. another friend works with his wifw, who has told her embarassing personal and … read more
My friends wife is filing for divorce under false allegations
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
My friend's wife is filing for divorce under false allegations of child abuse what can he do to revert this allegations as my friend has not done anything… read more
i was recenently defamed and i am looking to sue. The person
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
i was recenently defamed and i am looking to sue. The person in that defamed me said that i had molested her which she then told her boyfriend at the time, he did not believe her because its untrue, a… read more
Can someone be sued for slander if they tell a person that
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Can someone be sued for slander if they tell a person that the person they are dating has cheated on them with you?… read more