I understand that there is a law that holds a nurse to completing…

Customer Question
I understand that there...
I understand that there is a law that holds a nurse to completing documetation. I work in Homehealth and clinicians will often send in part of the work , or not all the content needed. We pay them on the time sheets , then in audits find tha they have not completed their work. The federal government is now doing audits and we all stand to loose a great deal of money, and some agncies will close their doors. We must hold clinicians, Nurses Therapist and all to be responsible for their content and completness. I know that there is a law or statute in Arizona that states something about this subject. It may be federal as well.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/28/2010
Lawyer: Brandon M., Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Hello there:

I understand the situation. What is the legal question that I can answer for you this evening?