if sombody tell me that i did harrasment the women . that is…

Customer Question
if sombody tell me that...
if sombody tell me that i did harrasment the women . that is no avidence ,mayby i tauch her arm on party ,but noting alse ,and the women tell even in church that I did harrasment her . please tell me what shell i do ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/27/2010
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw
Are you saying that the woman in question claimed in church that you harassed her? What did she say constituted the harassment? Did someone else tell you that you had harassed the woman? Why do you say there is no evidence of such harassment?
what shell i do if sombody in the church state that i did sex harrasment to her . The church said that she did alredy report to police and order of protection . please tell me what I have to do , this is 100% not true

You will be given notice of the order of protection and you can then contest the claim in court. You would want witnesses who were with you at the party. If the police have not contacted you, you should do nothing in that regard. However, you should gather witnesses in preparation for challenging the restraining order.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Richard - Bizlaw
The women state in the church that I did sex harrrasment . that for on party donation, i tauch her on arm ,but noting alse 100 % , please help me whay I have to do ?

There is nothing you have to do at this time other than to deny the allegations. If there was a restraining order issued, it is temporary and they must hold a hearing to determine if there is a basis for the woman's allegations. It is at that hearing that you can defend yourself. You can retain an attorney to assist you. If you do not know an attorney, you can locate one on lawyers.com or findlaw.com where you can find a criminal attorney or one dealing with harassment claims because the sites list attorneys by specialty and geographic area. To assist the attorney and to prepare to defend yourself if you do not use an attorney, get witnesses who were at the party and can testify for you.