may a judge/ da in florida!!! look at cell phone record/ cell…

Customer Question
may a judge/ da in...
may a judge/ da in florida!!! look at cell phone record/ cell phone bills if the a given too them by a ex girl friends which is not on my account
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/27/2010
Lawyer: BizAttorney, Attorney replied 8 years ago
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
Yes, a DA can present any evidence it wishes to a judge. It will be you your or attorney's job to object to the evidence based on one of the rules of evidence. If an ex gave them the phone bills then you'll have to object as the validity of the statements has not been proven. They can always subpoena the records from the cell phone carrier which may ultimately give them the same information. Good luck!

so its ok that she has my cell records !!! we havent been together in 18 mos yet she went on line !! changed my access password XXXXX printed my records..

A DA or judge won't care about how she got them, but will focus on if they are accurate and complete. You are the one involved in the case and not her, so their attention is focused on you. They will do anything to her criminally because of how she obtained them.

wow !!! the case is about both!!! no contact order.. yet i have called her in 6 months .. but the order was in 09/09/2009 until 10012010.

If the order wasn't in effect, then you won't get in trouble for violating that order. It will ultimately come down to the facts and not really how those facts were obtained.
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
thank u !! and have a great day
You too and I hope everything turns out ok.