how do i file one

Customer Question
how do i file one
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/27/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
What state are you in here?
florida
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Here are forms here.You may have to take ready made form here like 12.941 and modify to cover household furnishings here.There are also free self help centers avaialable here to look over your draft documents.They woudl help oyu here for free to review and edit.

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/forms_rules/index.shtml#petsup
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Here are forms here.You may have to take ready made form here like 12.941 and modify to cover household furnishings here.There are also free self help centers available here to look over your draft documents.They woudl help you here for free to review and edit.

Self help centers and other information

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/forms_rules/index.shtml
Ray, Lawyer
there are no children involed
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
So take one of the premade forms and edit it down to what you need here concerning possessions.I mean ther is not a perfect premade form for this.You will have to take the forms I referenced and modify it for household possessions instead of custody.