To who it may concern I am in a family battle where my uncle…

Customer Question
To who it may concern...
To who it may concern I am in a family battle where my uncle has pass away about 4 years and the lawyer who is a monster is paying my neighbors to try and make a slave thrus his high technology.My neighbors are violating my rights listening in on what is going on in my house and also has been coming into my property against my will. This lawyer has slandered me and also let my family into my property against my will. He is using a wire system called illegal airway wiring tapping. My cousin is a police sergent down in the area that I am living in which he has come into my property against my will. So when I come out my house the neighbors have a setup which I can be followed. My bank account is being pulled up when I go to the bank.Also my picture is being taken via areophile. Please help me thanks.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/27/2010
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Staring at your daughter unfortunately is very rude and cruel, but is not a violation of her rights. As far as this unlawful monitoring of you and your bank accounts, if you have evidence of this, then you need to report that to the FBI as a violation of the federal electronic wiretap and monitoring laws. If the police sergeant is illegally coming onto your property you can file a complaint with his department's internal affairs division and also seek to have anyone coming onto your property arrested for trespassing. You can find a new lawyer to represent you at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.martindale.com or http://www.findlaw.com and they can work to get this other attorney off of the case if he is violating his duty to you.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.