Kim Courtney
Kim Courtney,
Experience:  Founder/Member at Food Business Association
8989662

I got speeding ticket.My attorney filed not guilty plea.Court

I got speeding ticket.My attorney filed not guilty plea.Court send me a letter" bench trial"What does this mean.
Hello, the bench trial is your court appearance about the ticket. You can not avoid this. It is your chance to tell the judge about your case and see if you can get the ticket dismissed. Make sure to attend.

Kimberly
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is it a serious thing.Can my attorney negotiate without me appearing.What will be the consequences if judge say no(Just to pay the fine or some thing extra;i hope without any serious consequences.)
Well, this is typical for this type of ticket. You didn't actually tell me what the ticket is for, but generally you would just get a fine.

Yes, your attorney can go on your behalf. If he is not successful you would likely pay a fine.

Kimberly