does a quick claim deed for property include cars and pose…

Customer Question
does a quick claim deed...
does a quick claim deed for property include cars and posesions?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/26/2010
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Quit Claim deeds are used only to transfer title to real estate and it conveys only as much as the seller has; There is no guarantee that the seller has clear title or title to the entire real estate he is transferring.

__________________________________________

That is the only way I get paid

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

this the transfer of death deed right?
I do not know what you mean by the "transfer of death deed" Please explain
its a transfer on death deed

No, it is not a transfer on death deed. A quit Claim deed can be used at any time.

If a decedent leaves property, the Executor or Administrator of the estate will execute a deed to the beneficiary

_______________________________________________

That is the only way I get paid

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

but what does it include? just the property or the property and whats on it. like cars and whats in the house.

A quit Claim deed transfers title to real estate and any structures on it. It does not include any vehicles, furniture clothing or anything else. Real estate and the structure on it ONLY

___________________________________________________

That is the only way I get paid

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR