yes i have a question dont no if you can help. i lay a online…

Customer Question
yes i have a question...
yes i have a question dont no if you can help. i lay a online game that takes real money to have things..i have never sold anything before but i have used paypal to buy things,,i was selling someone my game account and he needed my email address to pay me in paypal thats how paypal works, any way some how he hack my pc and got passwords and stoled my account . took everything,,when he got everything he tried to sell it to one of my friends in game for 100 dollars,,hes rip other people off to but games owners wont do anything about it,,i have proof of everything,, he has been going around me as me asking for passwords and security questions aboutme.. i have a list of eveything i had in that gane probably 2000 or more dollars. my question is can i do something about it legally and get my money back,, they can bolck his account and givemy stuff back but they havnt to anyone that he has rip off
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/26/2010
Lawyer: Teacher Editor, Instructor replied 8 years ago
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Instructor
You should file a police report as hacking and stealing are both criminal offenses. Once he's arrested, they can make him give your property back if he still has it. You can also try to pursue this with paypal as they have some protections as well. This is well above the level of the virtual world and thus should be dealt with real consequences in the real world. He stole from you and he should be punished and you should be compensated.
he lives in another country he was supposed to send me money threw paypal but he didnt some how how he broke in to my pc got my game password XXXXX into game and changed it,,then took all my stuff.. he was even caught trying to sell my account for 100 dollars.i dont uder stand why game owner cant band his account and give my stuff back. i dont think any thing cvan be done since he lives in another country and all i have is his game name but game owners has all his info
If he keeps any accounts in the United States, law enforcement can still seize these, especially if he keeps them on accounts with this game. I would still file a police report and that will at least disable him from defrauding others and you may get at least some money back, at least whatever he invests or has invested into an account with an American web site.
so i just to to local police and make a report or the have special people to do that
You can go to local police and give them all the information. Then, you can have the report sent to the owners of this site and anywhere else where you know he has an account.
Please press Accept if my answer has helped.