anyone know federal courts

Customer Question
?...
anyone know federal courts ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2010
Lawyer: Tina, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Tina, Lawyer
What is your question?
I have a wide range of issues. 1st being about violating compromise settlement what to do. It has been followed for 12yrs and now I'm being told that in the opinion of the veterans Affairs that in their option. the way they are trying to force the stipulations are "The way they are going to do things and there is nothing I can do about it"

Was the compromise settlement entered as an order by the court?

Yes. I started out as an intentional tort claim and civil right violation; false arrest, false imprisonment, and Criminal battery, After being placed in Jail for 6months. The individuals involved were the Director of the VAMC Chief of police and on or more of their officers.

I see. Then you need to file a motion for order to show cause in the federal court against the defendants if they are not adhering to the terms of the court's order. This is the first step in having them held in contempt of court and is the way to enforce the court's order through it's contempt power.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX

___________________________________________________________________________________

Even if you have a subscription, please press the ACCEPT button so I may be credited and paid for my time by JA and then request follow-up assistance from me if necessary. Positive feedback and a BONUS are always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: This open forum is for educational purposes only and cannot constitute legal advice based on rules of professional conduct. I understand that you may be disappointed by the answer you received if it is not favorable to your situation. I work diligently to provide you with the correct answer under the law, whether it benefits you or not. Please do not shoot the messenger if it is not the answer you wished to hear. As always, I continue to be dedicated to providing you with professional and courteous service.

I agree. The issue today is in doing so the have violated hipaa, committed computer fraud in order to change payment codes, Anti- deficiency act violations, Among other things. I am in Virgina, do you have any suggestions as to an attorney capable to represent me in these issues?

All of us that were involved had moved on to better things. My attorney is now the commonwealths Attorney about to run for Attorney General , the AUSA's are either a chief of civil litigations the other is a sitting magistrate. So what do you recommend about this.
Finally the VAMC maybe saying that my settlement may have become obsolete or actually may have been illegal in the first place

We are not a referral service but martindale.com provides information by location and area of practice. The state and local bar associations can provide you with referrals as well.

All the best to you!

Please remember: even if you have a subscription, I do not get credited for my work by JA until you press the ACCEPT button. Thanks again!

Thank you. What filing do you recommend of the the other issues related to the case or do you believe it would be dealt with in the motion for order to show cause.

Since the settlement became a court order, all violation of it would be dealt with through the motion for order to show cause.

Good luck and take care!

so no additional Torts ...yes and what about civil rule 11 and finally when the made changes or form an opinion. weren't the obligated to send me some form of notification giving ME 5 or so days to respond. thats all the questions

No. You just need to enforce the existing order. You could request attorneys fees as a sanction for intentionally violating the order under Rule 11.

I don't know what you mean about not giving notice to respond. Did they file something in court?

If you are finished, please press the accept button so I may be credited by JA for my time.

Thank you.

No, the settlement was for me to receive all medical care in the community at the Dr's full rate of payment; Dentist Shrink, LCSW General Practitioner so on. They too are confused and VERY supportive (they want to be payed) They have been getting their rates for 15yrs some 7yrs So on. There was no notice of any kind except that some Dr's received (from an individual not the VA) a letter TELLING them that they WOULD be receiving a lower rate. All the Dr's were given an authentication to treat me indefinitely at there full rate. Thats where the computer tampering by an individual went into my financial Electronic records.
All the clinicians do not treat veterans I am their only patient. They have made it clear they would have not seen me under the present circumstances. Now the Acquisitions and contracts are negotiating contracts (as they have stated)that out of 2million vet it is the only one of its kind. And that acquisitions is normally used for construction companies and again the first of its kind all the clinicians are worried that if they sing the contracts they would also be violating the settlement.
So no.

Well, then you may have a cause of action against the individual or VA for the computer tampering. You would need an attorney familiar with opposing the VA for that matter.

Do I need to have a show cause for each infraction and do I need to list all parties that are working or not working outside their duties casing harm involved at the present issues of and or do I list all of the parties of the original settlement?

No. Include all of the infractions in one show cause motion. Only the defendant and any individuals who were a party to the settlement and court order would be named

yes thanks that what I kind of meant. Thanks for everything are you in Virginia
No. I'm not in VA. Good luck to you.
Tina, Lawyer
thank you.

You are welcome.