am i legally installing my above ground removable pool

Customer Question
?...
am i legally installing my above ground removable pool ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/26/2010
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw

What is the issue that makes the installation of the pool a question?

i am worried that i might be illegally installing my removable pool in my back yard

If this is a zoning issue, you need to check with your local zoning office. If you own the house, the only thing that would prevent installation would be zoning or if you are in a homeowner association, home owner association rules. Then you have to check to be sure you have installed it in compliance with local ordinances such as having a fence. Again this can be checked with the local zoning office.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.