I was arested at my home in Hot Spings MT, I was not driving…

Customer Question
I was arested at my...
I was arested at my home in Hot Spings MT, I was not driving , I came home -took my meds went out to my suv and the police arested me. I have been harrased by then since I wrote the govener about there treats. I heard there was a good lady atorny in Idiho that would work hard to get to the truth.... What should I do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2010
Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Thank you for your question.

Why exactly were you arrested?

I was arested 3 times, first because I called 911 on my daughter(16), for sneaking out of the home at 2 in trhe morning. I got arested because the offecer presued her into saying she did not feel safe with me,witch I can 100% prove differentwith 12 years of raising her alone and the history of her troma she suffered at her moms. so I was aressted and was refused to go to the hospitol becaus she slaped me so hard it injured my nek wit degenertine disc dease. I wrote a letter to the govener explaining what happened. I also saw the offeser run 3 stop sighns and fail to use his blinker properly.

Next day they waited for me to step out of my home and arested me. I hve PTSD so I was in shock, and I refused to take a blood test because my keys were not in the ignition I was standing outside my truck. I have many witness to prove the evedence was frabracated.

Who exactly slapped you?

My daughter she was molested at 3 years old and has been tthrough theropy till around 12, Her mom passed 4/1/09 so there was a lot of pain and anger in her. she has been in destrete need of theropy and wont go to school. The molester killed him self and her mom said to her it was her fault and he is waiting for her in heaven. For several years she had night mares constantly. The stat welfare has been working with me to get her the help she needed and help I and her have a better father daughter relationship, till the police beleived everything she said. she is on victim assistence.

The state school counsler will barafy she lies a lot and has it documented.

I see. Thank you for your patience.

Ok, in terms of being arrested for going to your vehicle, if you did have alcohol in your blood stream, or you acted drunk, the police had the ability to affect an arrest. In addition, refusing to take a alcohol test, while permitted, is used against you by presuming that you were intoxicated.

The fact that you were not driving is your best defense--you can claim that you were simply taking a walk and the police ambushed you. Since you were not going to drive, the police had no reason to attempt to give you an alcohol test unless you were acting drunk and disorderly.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 6/26/2010 at 7:40 AM EST
I thought the 18 dollars covered me for one month, why do I have to pay again to accept
My apologies--you only paid once. I am not sure why you were being charged twice.