I work at Kmart and I was just told they think I was swiping…

Customer Question
I work at Kmart and...
I work at Kmart and I was just told they think I was swiping my shop your way rewards card for customers other than myself. What can they do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/25/2010
Lawyer: LADYLAWYER, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer

They can fire you, ban you from the store and/or take away your rewards card. That is all. If you have any more questions, please just let me know. Please don't forget to accept my answer as that is the only way I can receive credit for helping you today. You will be charged nothing further for pressing accept. Thanks.

If you have any more questions, please just let me know. Please don't forget to accept my answer as that is the only way I can receive credit for helping you today. You will be charged nothing further for pressing accept. Thanks.