we have a supplement in Mexico, we would like to distribuite…

Customer Question
we have a supplement in...
we have a supplement in Mexico, we would like to distribuite this product here in USA.
what are the steps to stablish a wholesale distribution bussiness.

thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/24/2010
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw
Are you asking the steps to start the business or are you also asking if there are any restrictions or regulations applicable to supplements?

Steps, from begining to end (in resume, I mean); I guess in the middle, the natural supplement should comply with fda requirements and regulations for label etc?

We wonder how for some products are made in Mexico by (example) "plantas m. anahuac. sa de cv" and it is distribuited by: anahuac with address here in usa.

web www.pmanahuac.com

$18.00 may be not enough but I do know...thank you

That is more than I have time for so I will opt out and let someone else help you.