i gave a dirty ua after being clean for three years my husband…

Customer Question
i gave a dirty ua...
i gave a dirty ua after being clean for three years my husband passed away i relapes i was going to collage full time and working part time since this was my 4th dirty ua she said to me i need to go to inpatient i asked her for some time to get my apartment packed and moved and she dident once i went to the treatment i was not able to focus on the treatment because of worried about my belongings and since i was on black out i wasent able to call anyone so yesterday i walked away i have left her messages telling her i do want to do the program but i need to no my belongings are safe my concern is if she dont care what is the most she can give me in jail for walking away from thr treatment i live in Portland Oregon
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/24/2010
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
If you are on parole they can revoke your parole and send you back to prison for the full term. Once in prison you will come up for parole again after a period of time.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
even if this was not a court order but i signed the papers voulentary even though she said i would do out patient and that was our agreement then ended up in inpatient being in treatment was not apart of my parole plan and i have never been chareged with drug charges i just happened to relaps after three years of clean and sobrity because of death of husband and couldent handle the pain after 5months of his death
Yes, I'm not saying it is likely but it is certainly possible. The parole office only has the authority to file Motions to Revoke Parole and the only option then is to go back to prison for the full sentence and wait to make parole again.