now that military housing is privitized can the military member…

Customer Question
now that military housing is...
now that military housing is privitized can the military member sue?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/24/2010
Lawyer: Jonathan Leventhal, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Jonathan Leventhal

More than likely the answer would be no. Since the housing is still being paid for by the military I have a very strong feeling that the provider has protections from the military. That way they can keep the costs down to the government.

However, if you have a direct contract with the privatized company and you pay them directly the answer would be yes.

I hoped I have answered your question to your satisfaction.

Jonathan Leventhal, Esq.

This is information only, NOT legal advice. No Attorney-client relationship has been created. Please consult an Attorney in your state for legal advice regarding this matter.

NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.

i have set up direct deposite so it comes out of my LES (Leaves and Earning statement)

You would need to get a hold of the agreement the private party has with the military. Or can just file a suit and see if they move to dismiss it.

Jonathan Leventhal, Esq.

How would I attain a copy of this contract?