my wife got her green card good for 10 yrs we then got a letter…

Customer Question
my wife got her green...
my wife got her green card good for 10 yrs we then got a letter for an interview in phoenix az for the kids we had the interview and all 4 kids were aproved and i got the aproval letter right there they the told me that they would get there cards with in 300 days I got the oldest boys card in the mail and for the 2 girls I got a letter that said they have to go las vegas for there biometrics again next week on the 29th in the meantme we had sent the kids to mexico to bewith there grandmouther when we were to get there cards we were going to take them to them but now I have a problem all I have is all there paperwork no ids just copies of ids and we have to get them back here by monday we do not know what to do.Please help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Since time is of the essence, there is no time for telephone calls or letters. You should go to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service Office where the everyone had their interview and take the approval letter with you. Speak to someone in authority there, show them the approval letter as well as the letter about the additional biometrics requirement and tell them the problem you encountered. Since they have already been approved, they should be able to issue some type of temporary Entry card to get them across the border.

_________________________________________________________

That is the only way I get paid

Positive Feedback and BONUS are not required but they are a nice way to show you appreciate the expert's time and effort

If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask for me by typing your name at the beginning of your question

____________________________________________________

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

it is to far away from us is there an office in san diego ca we will be there tomorrow

The USCIS office in San Diego is :

This office is located at:
XXXXXbr />
San Diego, CA 92101.

___________________________________________

That is the only way I get paid

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR