state of florida needs a disposition of conviction where can…

Customer Question
state of florida needs a...
state of florida needs a disposition of conviction where can I get this info. fed convict in ny and applying for cpa license in fl
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: Justice4U, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
Contact the court where you were convicted and request the record or go to the following site:

http://www.uscourts.gov/CourtRecords.aspx

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.