do you think that a non-paying tenant in a commercial lease…

Customer Question
do you think that a...
do you think that a non-paying tenant in a commercial lease should be sued for breach first, or should this tenant be evicted first. why
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

You always have to sue first, and then can file for breach. How much do they owe?

7 years remaining on lease agreement. what about an eviction first
I mean you always have to EVICT first, I am sorry, then file for breach. Need the step by step?