Hi wasnt sure what categories this goes under.I have been on…

Customer Question
Hi wasnt sure what categories...
Hi wasnt sure what categories this goes under.I have been on a date site in connect with an american soldier in afganastan i have sent him some money but now he has requested more for leave too come too see me i have been sent offical looking forms but wonder if i could attach them for you to see too comfirm if they are genuine.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney replied 8 years ago
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
I would recommend that you stop sending this person any money. It sounds like a scam, and he should be paid a salary/wages from the army for any leave he takes, so he should not need any money from you for that.