I am the Plaintiff in a dental malpractice doing this myself…

Customer Question
I am the Plaintiff in...
I am the Plaintiff in a dental malpractice doing this myself I HAVE FILED THE RESPONSE TO SUMMARY JUDGMENT with the court I am now sending copy to defendant attorney would like to include proof of service I used POS-030 form is that the right form to use
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 8 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Yes, the POS 030 form is the proper form to use for proof of service of your response to the motion for summary judgment.

I wish you the best in your case.

Please don’t forget that I only receive credit for having helped you when you click on the Accept Button located at my Answer.

Best regards,

Doug

Thank you one more question the upper right corner has the box for court use only that will be left blank is that ok
Yes, that area of the form is to remain blank.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,

Doug