Greetings, I was convicted of armed robbery as an adult at…

Customer Question
Greetings, I was convicted of...
Greetings, I was convicted of armed robbery as an adult at 17 years of age. I was released and served 5 years probation. I am now 41 and have been in restaurant management for the last 10 years and my opportunities to relocate and advance have obviously been stopped due to my background checks. I'm wondering about clemency. The thought of going hunting with my future kids will also be eliminated. Can clemecu help and what are the steps? I live and was convicted in Florida.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Thanks for your question.Sure you should apply here a for a pardon to restore rights and cleanse your record.Sounds like you would be an excellent candidate.Here is application and instructions.

https://fpc.state.fl.us/PDFs/clemency/ClemencyApplicationOtherthanRCRForm1501Final31902.PDF

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago