Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ty for answer, but are you an attorney who is also a real estate

Customer Question

Ty for answer, but are you an attorney who is also a real estate broker or a broker who knows about legal matters?
Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What city and state do you live in?
-What is your question?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Decatur Court DeKalb County, GA

Kimberly is probably right, no way without an attorney as regrettably our legal system is broken. I have had judge look at me after I checkmated opposing counsel (I had attorneys before I ran out of money and they could not prevail against this Bastard to the Bar who lies to judges and coaches client in every illegal and dirty custody trick!), Judge said, "Dr. Hunt, you're smart. You're very smart. But I have the power!" and then rules contrary to law and then transcripts are altered! I am concerned to expose that as this is county wherein sheriff elect was murdered by incumbent and deputy sheriff murdered his wife and day laborer and 17+ in legal system indicted. No telling what they would do to me for brining down a judge, attorney and G A L, unless God protects me!

Here are original communications.

I have to force a court reporter to provide a paid in full transcript after suppressing it for more than 8 months! Transcript proves my innocence & perjury of the only witness! The judge is more than likely telling her not to provide the transcript as previous transcripts have been altered in extreme ways. Because I am pro se I have to decide which battles & not provoke corrupt judge. Do I file a ?"mandamus"? to force production of Transcript? Also the review of original tapes of hearings.
----------

Kimberly,

I see you are verified as an attorney so please disregard my previous Q about broker/attorney. OK, so the answer you gave is worth $18, not $38 because you have given me wise counsel to get an attorney but not answered my Q on what Motion or "?Mandamus?". This judge never even considers my motions so a Motion not work, he has done so many improper things that my reporting him to JQC has only angered him and he has refused to recuse himself. I am a Ph.D. Theology minister/builder in this economy and used up my money on attorneys for our kids' best as all easily "A" students failing school, attendance so poor not able to get driver's license, etc. yet judge signed away all my parenting rights on totally false charges and abuses of TPO system for custody and I accidentally exposed Judge in legal cronyism with opposing counsel while trying to free my kids. Ph.D. forensic opined required equal parenting but they even got a proven falsified court appointed GAL report!

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly elderly woman, to the stand.

He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?" She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything other than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?" She again replied, "Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state, not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him." The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and in a very quiet voice said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

Christopher
Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.
So what is your question?