I have to force a court reporter to provide a paid in full…

Customer Question
I have to force a...
I have to force a court reporter to provide a paid in full transcript after suppressing it for more than 8 months! Transcript proves my innocence & perjury of the only witness! The judge is more than likely telling her not to provide the transcript as previous transcripts have been altered in extreme ways covering his improper acts! Because I am pro se I have to decide which battles to fight & not provoke corrupt judge. Do I file a ?"mandamus"? to force production of Transcript? Also request to review original tapes of hearings.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: Kim Courtney,
 replied 8 years ago
Kim Courtney
Hello. Honestly, this type of battle is nearly impossible without a lawyer. If this case is important to you, I suggest having a lawyer help you with at least this issue, because there are so many procedural requirement that you are bound to make a mistake.

All you have to do is make a motion to the court to order the court reporter to produce the transcript. You are certainly entitled to it, especially if you paid in full. That is, assuming you are an actual party to the case.

Kimberly
I am willing to pay the $18 answer but need to know not just a "motion" What kind of motion? TY