Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

hi i bought a vehicle in approx 2002 or 2003 and title was

Customer Question

hi i bought a vehicle in approx 2002 or 2003 and title was only in my name. after i refinanced the house i paid the vehicle off. my boyfriend then asked me to add him to the title so if something happen to one of us he would be protected. i added him then a few months ago after 3 yrs him cheating and lying he gets mad and a few weeks ago goes to the AAA and tells them he has no title and uses the registration and takes my name off. what can i do. first he lied, we had a title, second he took my name off when i am the one who purchased it.
help?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 8 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. What precisely do you want to know?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
sorry it took so long to get back to you have been working 2 jobs.

i want to know what i can do about this. my name has been taken off the vehicle i bought and i want my name put back but this time with a AND not an OR
i was mis informed when i added his name.

i want the wrong made right
hope you can help
You want his name removed? Does he and seller consent?