we are the international student. we had a chiwawa dog 1 year…

Customer Question
we are the international student...
we are the international student. we had a chiwawa dog 1 year old. we have not done any vaccination to a dog. one day one of our fren came to our house and my dog escaped and bite the one of the child in the ground. the animal people is coming tomorrow to give us a ticket. we are the students and we do not have any money to pay. we are also worried that the parents of a child may sue us. is that our fault or is that our friends fault. please let us know.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2010
Lawyer: Michael J., Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Michael J., Esq.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your legal problem today.

Even though your friend may have been the cause of the dog getting out, because the dog is yours, you are liable to the child that got bitten.

Good luck,

If my answer was helpful, please click ACCEPT so I may be compensated for my time. If you are not satisfied with the Answer, please feel free not to Accept, and post a follow up question so I may be able to clarify my Answer. My goal is to provide an outstanding Answer, so give me a chance.

Regards,

Michael
i just want to know how much we need to pay for all these problems.

I do not know the exact amount your ticket will be, but I suspect it will be in the $100-$300 range.

Good luck,

Regards,

Michael