I have been served a piece of paper from the Chatham Co. GA…

Customer Question
I have been served a...
I have been served a piece of paper from the Chatham Co. GA Sherriff Department saying as a matter of discretion an appointment has been made for me to go the enforcment office. What could this be? They won't discuss it over the phone. Could it be a criminal warrant?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2010
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
It sounds like a criminal investigation of some kind. You may want to go ahead and hire a lawyer to accompany you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.