My house was foreclosed on it started with the bank I tried…

Customer Question
My house was foreclosed on...
My house was foreclosed on it started with the bank I tried to modify my loan they first said no then they said yes I sent the required amount 3000. though the mail it was oneday late amd they foreclosed never sent any documents the next thing I heard from them was a realty co who took over I paid rent for one year and the never sent any doc as to what was going to happen. now they sold the house mind you though word of mouth . Arealty person came and said he now owns the house no doc I would like to buy my house back for the price they sold it for something is not right with this they told me that I have 30 days and pressuring me to leave .9175616445 sharon
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/22/2010
Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 8 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post Sharon, unfortunately you do not have a right to buy the home back for what it was sold for, your right of redemption has expired.
MShore
MShore, Attorney
is this the only amt that i have to pay
Yes, it is.