I just found out that information that was not in the file,

Customer Question
when I was being sued...
I just found out that information that was not in the file, when I was being sued and the information match my defense. That is I was not paid by this insurance company for my automobile accident but they were paid until the time that I send in my termation of the policy. Accuse me of not paying but the Judges never saw this and send me a card for dissmal, if never response from the plaintiff, this was after I put a Motion for Discovery. Then the case place on a judges docket that does not like me, because I would not help on his campaign in some Churches, know most of the pastors. Two years after the Motion for Discovery and on this Judge's docket this evidence surfaces with not my letter of termation to the insurance company. But there is a police report of my accident and my credit union knows that I had no car for two and half months because I could not physically drive.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/22/2010
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me your specific question please?