My concern is fighting to win my unemployment appeal after…

Customer Question
My concern is fighting to...
My concern is fighting to win my unemployment appeal after quitting; can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/22/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. why did you resign?
I resigned due to the environment created by the Director changing her mind according to her emotions creating a very unprofessional and conflicting working environment. I took ill due to working so many hours and having to be on call basically everyday, which was to be a rotating situation but because of such high it was left to me; I carried a backup phone to the on-call when I wasn't assigned the on-call; situation was very frustrating due to overhearing Director discussing my salary with others and creating conflicting situations such as telling employees they are to only take direction from her but yet she would tell me that I am their supervisor...please help!
You would only qualify if forced to leave due to illegal conduct at place of employment, sexual harassment or discrimination which would amount to constructive termination or if your hours or pay were severely cut.