Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

loeblaw
loeblaw
loeblaw, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Question please...I paid off a loan for a food trailer
Ray, Lawyer
ok....question please...I paid off a loan for a food trailer yesterday and sold it for the exact amount...paid it so i could get lein release and not have the guy drive two hours each way...so, now i … read more
Can i be sued for nonpayment on online auction. Ohio
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
can i be sued for nonpayment on online auction JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by state. Customer: ohio JA: Anything else you want the … read more
I am closing of a parcel of land. I don't have a mortgage of
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am closing of a parcel of land. I don't have a mortgage of the land and the buyer is paying cash. The buyer has had a local attorney prepare the Special Deed Warranty. We are not going through a tit… read more
Thanks. An equipment broker contacted us to purchase one of
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
hi thanks. An equipment broker contacted us to purchase one of our lights. We sold it to her and she sent a runner to drop off a check from her client. a day later the client wants a refund. The equip… read more
I have a leased car that I need to buy out and then sell to
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a leased car that I need to buy out and then sell to a private party. … read more
I'm looking to sell a restaurant and just wanted to make
Ray, Lawyer
i'm looking to sell a restaurant and just wanted to make sure i was legally protected.... … read more
I live in Texas and a buyer in CA want to pay me a cashier's
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I live in Texas and a buyer in CA want to pay me a cashier's check on his local bank to pay for a piece of furniture I have posted. He wants my name, address and phone number and will mail me the chec… read more
Are you a bot or a real person? ok. thank you. I received a
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I received a letter from my previous landlord with an itemization of what she was withholding from the return of my security deposit. She states $500 for oven parts and repair. It's a blatant lie. There was nothing wrong with the stove or oven. The oven was totally clean, too as I'm not even a baker. The house was immaculate except for the scrubbing of top of stove range. She is also bi-polar or something and verbally attacked me at the exit walk thru to the point that I was in tears. … read more
My husband purchased a 2015 chevy truck in July 2015. My
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
My husband purchased a 2015 chevy truck in July 2015. My husband passed away on April 19, 2016. The truck is in his name only and the vehicle loan is in his name only with US Bank. I had a buyer by th… read more
I've been divorced few months and have sold off many tools
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I've been divorced for a few months and have sold off many tools and test equipment. I put $8000 in the bank a month or so ago from those sales. I sold my van last week for cash and want to deposi… read more
I have a 2015 Harley Davidson motorcycle that I'm selling. I
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a 2015 Harley Davidson motorcycle that I'm selling. I put it on ebay a few hours ago and allowed a best offer bid which was $30,500. A member already made the offer and wants to know when they … read more
I sold a used skid steer as a private seller, 19 days later
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I sold a used skid steer as a private seller, 19 days later the buyer wants his money back stating that the axel bearing are bad. I had no knowledge of any problems?… read more
What if a defindent is found have lied or was incorrect during
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
What if a defindent is found have lied or was incorrect during the small claims court herring. My judgement was based on this error. What can I do?… read more
I am wanting to sell a piece of land that I own to an individual
Loren, lawyer
I am wanting to sell a piece of land that I own to an individual out right for cash and we want to avoid closing costs and do this ourselves. Exactly what forms do we need to fill out to do this? I am… read more
Hello, my daughters car was repossession On May 27, 2010 by
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Hello, my daughters car was repossession On May 27, 2010 by Michaels Motors in Harvey, Ill, she called them and was told she needed $1268.00 in cash only to get it back Saturday. I ask if we could get… read more
On August 24 2007, I sold an item on ebay for $2250. It was
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, lawyer
On August 24 2007, I sold an item on ebay for $2250. It was paid for via cashiers check from ebay member (bass1400) . After almost two years of not hearing from the buyer, the item was never picked up… read more
rental complex stated i had not paid rent for several months
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
rental complex stated i had not paid rent for several months totaling several thousands - I received a list of months that were proposed to have not been paid. I have the back copy of the cashiers che… read more
i just sold a motorcycle to a guy. he took out a loan and ...
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
i just sold a motorcycle to a guy. he took out a loan and his bank wrote me a check, i cashed the check and paid off all my bills. now he called me and told me that he is bringin the bike back and he … read more