HI, You requested that I tell you what has happened

Customer Question
HI, You...
HI,

You requested that I tell you what has happened to me since we last corresponded.
Basically nothing legally , continuation of elevated pain, and the anxiety of pending knee replacement on July 16th caused by Cipro.

Farah and Farah have strung me along since October and they sent my case to a law firm in CA who said they do not handle my type of case as I do not fit the criteria of the cases they represent (tendonitis). So now I have no representation , facing expenses that I do not have the funds for and the additional pain and risks of total knee replacement.

I am frustrated and depressed. Cartilage degeneration and bone necrosis are side effects of Cipro also.

Thanks,

Michelle

I am frustrated and feel that other
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/21/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. What precisely do you want to know?
To locate a local lawyer you can try www.martindale.com and www.findlaw.com by location and practice area.