I had an attorney to represent me in a personal injury case…

Customer Question
I had an attorney to...
I had an attorney to represent me in a personal injury case against B/K. B/K called me the day after the accident at their place of business and stated that they were aware of what happen and were very sorry and would assume all liability. This accident happened July 17,2008 my injuries are severe and I will not survive unless I get the surgery and rehab.to recover. I found the attorney through AARP online through their Legal Network - in the mean time the attorney ask for and I faxed the medical reports (20) pages to him on June 19, 2010 - two weeks later he called and stated that he could no longer represent me due to a conflict of interest and that I should call medicare because they need to know he is no longer representing me. I called Medicare and was surprised to hear that the atty. had called or wrote to medicare and assumed the liability for my bills and according to Medicare I may have to get an atty. just to straighten this out. My Brain eyes and spinal cord. Please Help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2010
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Loren, Attorney
What is your question?