I have had my son in a daycare for over a year, i know she…

Customer Question
I have had my son...
I have had my son in a daycare for over a year, i know she wasn't doing good and is very verbally abusive with the children. However I had no other choice but to leave my son there. Today when i picked him up she was complained cause he had a accident. So we got into a argument i told her that i am sure her dog has peed on the floor and she didn't make a big deal of it. she then said, "No, my dog hasn't peed on the floor, Your son is dirtier than my dog!" Is there anything I can do cause of the emotional stress she has casued me and I know my son for the last year?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/21/2010
Lawyer: JB Umphrey, Attorney replied 8 years ago
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. There is nothing you can do to sue her over. The only think you can do is to find a different childcare provider and take your wallet with you.

Good luck and best wishes for better days ahead. I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!