The base defence act cover all nationalities but what do you…

Customer Question
The base defence act cover...
The base defence act cover all nationalities but what do you do when your superivor feel threaten with his job for reported a injury. So refuses to document and report
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/20/2010
Lawyer: Teacher Editor, Instructor replied 8 years ago
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Instructor
The only thing you can do is send your supervisor's supervisor documentation and signed letters stating that the injury occured. Somewhere, up at the top someone may get scared or concerned, and this way you can help him. In addition, you can try to send the evidence and/or letters to the media and if one of them picks it up, the company will probably take care of the issue right away. It is sad that it takes all this to take care of something that can be easily taken care of in the beginning.