can a sport complex that has 200 or more children playing soccer/lacross…

Customer Question
can a sport complex that...
can a sport complex that has 200 or more children playing soccer/lacross be built on a old country farm road or does it need to be on a direct highway or have an access road?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2010
Lawyer: JB Umphrey, Attorney replied 8 years ago
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Is the complex located on property that is properly zoned for that purpose?
there is no zoning
Then, yes, the complex can be located there. As long as it's not prohibited by any zoning regulations, then there's no issue.

The quality/condition of the road is not a consideration or legal impediment.

Good luck and best wishes. I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!