Hello, I need a copy of my Birth Certificate. I know INS would…

Customer Question
Hello, I need a copy...
Hello, I need a copy of my Birth Certificate. I know INS would have a copy, how can I get it quickly. Social Services needs a copy next week, for my SSI and SSD. How can I get it, I have called & called, I get rude attitudes. Can you help? Thank You so very much.
Sincerely Scott
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello Scott,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Who did you call, USCIS customer care you mean?

What USCIS customer? I would need hours to explain online. I could tell in 5 mins on the, have Arthritis. My Birth Cert. was taken, and I need it to get prescriptions, and other Health Care.
Where were you born?

Edited by Eli on 6/18/2010 at 9:54 PM EST
This is where it gets to be so hard to write about, it's a long and detailed, perhaps I should call a local INS. Thank You.
Before you do, may I make a suggestion? Instead of calling them, GO to speak to an agent. What you have to do is to set an InfoPass appointment with a local USCIS officer here...http://infopass.uscis.gov/...and get all the info you need on this. They will be much more receptive than a disembodied voice on a telephone.