Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a question pertaining to lying about expungements.
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
I have a question pertaining to lying about expungements … read more
Current top secret SCI clearance. Just charged with domestic
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
current top secret SCI clearance. Just charged with domestic violence due to pushing my 20 y/o son who lives at home. Looking for possible ramifications to security clearance if convicted. … read more
Have a funny question! my son has been seeing this women he
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hi have a funny question! my son has been seeing this women he met online, and i believe she has been lying to him There is something about her i cnt out myf inger on, and did a bit of investigating a… read more
I had secret clearance from DOD. In 2011 I have a job that
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I had secret clearance from DOD. In 2011 I have a job that required top secret/SCI, but my clearance status was not approved and they have suspended my clearance. I did not follow it up at that time. … read more
I am a flt attendant and i was out with a so called friend
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I am a flt attendant and i was out with a so called friend shopping and she stole some sunglasses . We were stopped by the police and given a citation to appear before court( in Oct) on a misdemeanor … read more
Im filling out a Standard Form 85P Questionnaire for Public
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I'm filling out a Standard Form 85P Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions for a secret clearance. The question I have is for the area entitled Your Police Record. The question is written as follows… read more
I have a misdemeanor charge that has been processed for about
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a misdemeanor charge that has been processed for about 3 years now. Is there any way to expunge that charge from my record. I am 22 years old and was 19 when I got the charge.… read more
Can you misdemeanor marijuana conviction and misdemeanor the
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
Can you misdemeanor marijuana conviction and misdemeanor theft convictions sealed in Texas ?… read more
If Ive been convicted of a class C misdmeanor like theft under
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
If I've been convicted of a class C misdmeanor like theft under $20.00 like 19 years ago, can I get it expunge here in Texas? I only had to pay a fine in which resulted in me being released thru my ow… read more
My husband was charged with Second Degree Assault. We were
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My husband was charged with Second Degree Assault. We were at a gas station in Maryland and he pulled me by the arm out of the car and we continued to argue. A witness called the police and my husband… read more
hi can I have my record of misdemeanor crimes exsponged after
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
hi can I have my record of misdemeanor crimes exsponged after I have had a feloney sealed. These misdemeanors are 18 and 19 yrs old. The attorney that I had before said I could only have this done in … read more
how do i know if my record is expunged? i know it was deferred
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
how do i know if my record is expunged? i know it was deferred adjudication, but what happens from there? this was in Missouri in 1990.… read more
My daughter has a misdeameanor charge for possession of less
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
My daughter has a misdeameanor charge for possession of less than 2oz of marijuana, arrested on 7/4/2008. She received 8 hours community service, no probation. My question is how she would go about ge… read more
16+ years ago I was arrested with two females. They charged
Roger, Litigation Attorney
16+ years ago I was arrested with two females. They charged the female with possession of drugs and paraphernalia. We were all taken into custody and I wound up getting charged with the same thing, ev… read more
I want to get my record clear of my background. Which one is
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I want to get my record clear of my background. Which one is best exspungment or sealed non-disclosure… read more
My son was arrested in Longview, Texas two years ago. He was
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
My son was arrested in Longview, Texas two years ago. He was charged with dui, but was not drinking. The police found his prescriptions in the truck and claimed they were the blame for his weaving in … read more
I have some stupid mistakes on my record. I was dumb and stole
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have some stupid mistakes on my record. I was dumb and stole some mony form my job and now have misdemaonr embezelment on my record! How can i get that sealed so i may get a job?… read more
Once all of my probation is over, what are my chances of
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
Once all of my probation is over, what are my chances of getting this expunged from my record. This is the only charge on my record and I am 57 years of age. I was told sense I took a guilty plea that… read more