Hi I went in to a business to tell whoever owned the car out…

Customer Question
Hi I went in to...
Hi I went in to a business to tell whoever owned the car out side that it is parked in a no parking spot . i now have had a disorderly conduct and battery charge filed against me. Chester Sheets , Pueblo Co
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2010
Lawyer: Justice4U, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
What exactly occurred? Did you yell or otherwise "disturb the peace?"

Thank you
After I had opened the door I said excuse me who's car is this. Then someone said it is mine .I Then said that you are parked illegally in a no Parking place . I turned around and herd someone say (who are you the parking police who are you the parking police who are you the parking police ) wheal a very short person ran around me , scaring the daylight out of me ! I then raised my arms up in front of me to protect my face ,with my thumbs together my palms facing away from me . I then looked down,through my hands that looked like they ,or I em going to choke something so I then put my arms down . I then walk around at person and as I was walk away I felt a hand on my back and was then pouched very hard toward the street . Then after I regained my balance I turned to see three people there all screaming vulgarity a me. I then steeped forward to react to being pouched only to now have a person between me and the person who pouched me . I then took of my hat and tried to swat at the person who had pouched me around the third persons back. With no luck. I then turned away agin and went to my truck and as I did the person who had pouched me said I will beet the f**k out of you . I stopped and got there license number . I then could hear the their people all yelling were going to call the police ,(these are my costumers and I will do anything to protect them) I thing that person is the proprietor . I got in my truck and left there for they have threatened my life and there is no way thai I would give them that chance . I then drove to the police station about a mile away.
Unfortunately, it appears that the other parties probably filed a complaint alleging you were disorderly and attempting to choke a person. If you were in a store, there may be a camera which would show what actually occurred. You will need this to rebut the statements of the complainants. Your first step is to obtain an attorney. Your attorney can then obtain the video, if there is one, or seek other witnesses who support your version of the events. You can go to:

http://www.cobar.org/index.cfm/ID/74/dpwfp/Frequently-Asked-Questions/#recommend

You will want a criminal defense attorney.

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.
Thank you for your answer it dose help to let me know where I need to go next . Thank You Chester.
You will want to make sure you appear for your court date and you will want to obtain an attorney prior to that date. There may be a diversion or other program available to avoid a conviction. On the other hand, you may enter a plea of not guilty. You may accept if the information I have provided is helpful and you may continue to ask any follow-up questions.

Thank you