My wife works remotely for a large company. They asked her…

Customer Question
My wife works remotely for...
My wife works remotely for a large company. They asked her to come into meet with legal and HR ASAP. It has to do with a friend she had in shipping that was stealing computers we think. He shipped her several items to our home which included her office equipment but nothing stolen. We thinik they are trying to pin something on her, they will not talk to her or return any of her phone calls. What should we do? Do I let her go by herself and be interigated or should we hire an attorney. We also do not want her to lose her job over something she did not do.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

You have the right to have an attorney present, rather she does, and if the facts mislead to make her look like a guilty party to the conspiracy, I would recommend it. Remember that in the end, one way or another, they can still let her go anyways since there is no "right to work."

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”