I drop off over sixteen different prescription for my three…

Customer Question
I drop off over sixteen...
I drop off over sixteen different prescription for my three children. I arrived to pick up the meds only to find out 10 were place in the same bag and the instruction were fold up on the side. The other five med were place in bag without instruction in it. I told her I never saw anything like that in my life. She ask me if I could read, and to just match everything together. These are all three different children with important meds. I was confused about this and the attitude. Can you help me please?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2010
Lawyer: Michael J., Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Michael J., Esq.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your legal problem today.

Are you saying that the labels were on the prescription bottles, but the actual instruction forms that correspond to the prescriptions were given to you in different bags?

Thanks,

Michael

Yes, Mike. One bag did not contain any instruction at all.

Relist: I prefer a second opinion.