Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I want to know if I need a lawyer. NE. None. I am being
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
I am being charged with possession of illegal drugs… read more
I was walking my dog outside when a police sniper stopped me
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I was walking my dog outside when a police sniper stopped me and detained me in handcuffs...They were dispatched because I lost my temper and told my Shrink's secretary that I felt like blowing my bra… read more
Hard to explain but here goes...I'm 66 and retired and
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
hard to explain but here goes...I'm 66 and retired and because I was upset at my DR, I blurted out that I would be better off blowing my brains out...then I calmed down and took my dog for a walk...ou… read more
Tina my daughter and her boyfriend were arrested for passion
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi Tina my daughter and her boyfriend were arrested for passion of a controlled substance mariajawana and both charged even tho he admitted it was his can they take them both … read more
If an 11 year old child is standing in a public lobby and an
P. Simmons, Attorney
If an 11 year old child is standing in a public lobby and an officer comes up to the child and ask if he has marijuana on him? The child replies no ! And the officer immediately starts searching the c… read more
My daughter went to a motel room to see someone and was met
Sam, Attorney
My daughter went to a motel room to see someone and was met by cops in room expecting drugs to be delivered. They found nothing on my daughter and she was free to leave. Her friend giving her ride had… read more
A hotel manager searched my room while I was out because she
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
A hotel manager searched my room while I was out because she said she smelled marijuana smoke. The search came up empty because there was no marijuana in the room nor had there ever been anyone smokin… read more
I was going through a eviction hassle with my landlord and
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
I was going through a eviction hassle with my landlord and she played 'dirty pool' and called the police and lied and said she thought we were using her house to grow large quantities of Marijuana We … read more
I was served a search warrant specifically for marijuana cultivation,
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was served a search warrant specifically for marijuana cultivation, possession of sativa plant and related grow items. A few plants where found in a locked utility room and less than 2 grams of mari… read more
I called an ambulance last night because I thought that I was
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I called an ambulance last night because I thought that I was going to die from smoking synthetic marijuana. The paramedics came along with four cops. They kept asking me a lot of questions and I kept… read more
i was caught with two pounds of marijuana on private property
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
i was caught with two pounds of marijuana on private property i sold pot to some one that got arrested for poession with intent to sell he told on me never signed a statement the police followed me ar… read more
the police entered our lake home which is 4 miles from our
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
the police entered our lake home which is 4 miles from our main home without calling us this morning. They said our front door was open. we had had 60 mile an hour winds last nite. when they entered t… read more
my boyfriend and i were downtown with our friend- our friend
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
my boyfriend and i were downtown with our friend- our friend decided to go to the strip club afer hours and stay with a girl so he said my bf and i could crash at his hotel so we didnt have to drive a… read more
so my house got robed when nobody was home. The cops went in
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
so my house got robed when nobody was home. The cops went in my house because they thought the person who robed my house may still be in there. The cops said they smelled marijuana. The cops stood in … read more
I got busted for growing marijuana in my garage today. I live
James Wendt
James Wendt, JD
I got busted for growing marijuana in my garage today. I live in Illinois and I have never been in trouble with the law before so I don't really know how to deal with the police. I gave consent to sea… read more
My son and his gal split up and she left our home. She
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My son and his gal split up and she left our home. She came back to pick up her belongings and brought an officer with her. They knocked on the door and no one answered. The officer let them into the … read more
I was in my apartment. I had just recently (perhaps an hour ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I was in my apartment. I had just recently (maybe an hour prior) purchased 4 oz of marijuana. I separated the buds from the shake. Left the buds in one bag and placed the shake in another. 2 bags, 4 o… read more
If police greatly exagerate value (At least 10 times) of ...
Just the facts
Just the facts, Bachelor's Degree
If police greatly exagerate value (At least 10 times) of seized marijuana to a newspaper can they be sued for slander. Most was taken from the garbage and is worthless. I understand that the actual we… read more