over turning adoption

Customer Question
over turning adoption
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2010
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Can you provide some more info and a specific question? It looks like part of your info was cut off.
ga. i have lots of documents detailed that ga sec code 19-8-24 was voilated and that the home is unstable and the adoptive father lied about mental health issues on adoption application
What is your question?
how to over turn the adoption in question
As a general rule you can't overturn adoptions and there is no procedure to do so. In other words, you're going to have to "make things up as you go". You will need your lawyer to file a Petition to Overturn Adoption and make the argument that equity demands the adoption be overturned because there was a fraud on the court. You are basically arguing that there is no law on how to do it so the court should do it out of fairness.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
the adoptive parents violated Ga.code19-8-24
I understand. You will use that as the basis of the motion.