we were really pleased with your answers . and would love to…

Customer Question
we were really pleased with...
we were really pleased with your answers . and would love to find a lawyer in our area who would help us pursue a civil action against the city our lawyer don't feel we could win . we are planning on sending this out to our senators and who ever you think we should and would like to know if we should make any changes are add more information We are planning to send this to our senators and would like to know who else we should send this to and what changes we should make .... We feel as though we have been unduly harassed by the city of Edwardsville, KS.
After the threats made by the police chief , to my wife she doesn't feel safe in our own home , not knowing what to expect next . The city has proved their willingness to falsify reports ,make false statements and publish them on the cities website , Trespass on posted / gated agriculture property ,
We are looking for guidance as who we should contact to insure a proper investigation into actions the city of Edwardsville seems to be acceptable and their willingness to intimidate and coerce the civilian population of the city which we live . We are unsure since it would seem the city has violated federal laws as well as state statutes . . We would be very willing to meet with whomever to share proof of all information provided .
* * *
Our problems started when the city attempted to impose new ordinances on our agriculture property which we run a equine farm on . The new ordinances would have put us out of business and since we were willing to take the issue to court in hopes to save other agriculture operation the same fate the city was attempting to impose on us by forcing us out of the city . . The city has continued to harass us and now it's has stepped it up to the point of using public officials to set us up to be arrested , filing false statements on these charges and even threatening my wife of being arrested if she signs stat
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Thanks for your question.Please keep looking for a local lawyer.You certainly have soem good facts to pursue damages here for all you have suffered.Call here.

Call the Kansas Lawyer Referral Service at 1-(800) (NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

Services available to the public: