I have an 13year old daughter who is pregnant and i would like…

Customer Question
I have an 13year old...
I have an 13year old daughter who is pregnant and i would like to know is there any legal way that i could get her to have an Abortion? She knows that she is not mentally nor physically ready to have a baby because she is a baby herself what could i do in this stage.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/17/2010
Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 8 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post, a minor child in Ohio cannot be forced to have an abortion. However, in order to have an abortion the child would need either parental consent or a judicial bypass (meaning the child has obtained the court's consent, in lieu of parental consent due to legitimate concerns for the child's safety if the parents were notified).