I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN DEC OF2009 MY 16 YR OLD AND MYSELF…

Customer Question
I WAS IN A CAR...
I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN DEC OF2009 MY 16 YR OLD AND MYSELF I FOUND THIS CHRIOPRACTOR ON MY OWN AND I STARTED TO ATTEND TREATMENT AFTER I HAD TOLD THEM ABOUT MY CAR ACCIDENT I THEN WAS ASKED BY THE OWNER OF THE PRACTICE WHY MY DEDUCTABLE WAS 1000 I SAID THAT'S HOW I DID IT I COULD'NT REMEMBER I THEN SPOKE TO A LAWYER WORKING FOR THIS FIRM HE CAME IN TOOK MY INFORMATION AS WELL AS ME TELLING HIM MY DAUGHTER 'S. HE SHOOK MY HAND AND I NEVER SPOKE TO HIM AGAIN I TRIED CALLING HIS FIRM AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS SERVICES I WAS'NT SATIFSY I LET MESG FOR HIM TO CALL ME BACK BUT HE NEEVER DID THE OWNER FOR THE CLINIC SAID MY DAUGHTER AND I NEEDED TO MAKE 45 VISITS I SAID I DONT THINK I COULD DO THAT BECAUSE I WORK AND I HAVE MIGRAINE AND BACK PAIN FREQUENTLY I WOULD GET A CALL EVERY DAY NAGGING ME ABOUT MAKING THE 45 VISITSS I FINALLY GOT A CALL SAYING THE LAWYER DIDNT WANT TO REP ME NOR MY DAUGHTER I GOT ANOTHER LAWYER I FOUND OUT HE FORGED 20 SIG OF MINES TOTAL 40 AND GOT 13,000 EACH
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/17/2010
Lawyer: Lawdoctor, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Lawyer
DearCustomer

Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your question.

Your question is very important to me, but please remember that I can only respond to the information you provide and I do not know your entire situation. My response is limited to what you have written to me and the answer may change with additional facts.

Also, due to site reasons, there are times I am initially only able to see a portion of post, so I apologize in advance if it means that you have to duplicate information.

There may be future facts that are as yet undetermined in your matter, that can and must leave some areas of information provided by me broad in nature. However, don't hesitate to ask for clarification if needed! At times, there can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break. Now, let’s address your question!

I am very sorry to hear of your accident and the attorney you got hooked up with. First and foremost, make sure your new attorney is aware of the actions of the past attorney. You will want to discuss with your new attorney whether you should be filing a bar complaint with the Florida Bar regarding your previous attorney's actions.

You and your new attorney can sue the doctor and the lawyer for reimbursement of the monies they received from the insurance company for treatment you did not receive and you can possibly file criminal charges, but again discuss this in detail with your current attorney.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Good luck and Godspeed.

Have I satisfactorily addressed your concerns? If not, then please feel free to ask for clarification.
If I don’t’ answer immediately, I may be off line. If so, I will answer as soon as I come back. If I am online, I may be assisting someone else and will respond as soon as I can. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If the information that I provided was helpful, then please remember to click the green accept button so that I will receive credit and compensation for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated as well. Bonuses are gladly accepted. Thank you and good luck!

Please remember that we have not created an attorney-client relationship, and that my post is not intended to be specific legal advice. The answers given are limited to the information you have provided in your post. For specific legal advice, please consult with an attorney licensed in your state.

DISCLAIMER: Please understand that the complexities of most legal problems cannot be adequately addressed in this setting, and that I am only licensed to practice law in the states of Florida and Mississippi. Accordingly, you acknowledge (1) that we have not formed an attorney-client relationship, and (2) that my post is general information only and not specific legal advice.