I just started using an llc i established back in Dec of 07…

Customer Question
I just started using an...
I just started using an llc i established back in Dec of 07 and would need some resources on obtaining a small business loan of no more than 5k to get things moving a little more. Maybe even a grant
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/17/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Thanks for your question.Here are some possibilities here.Try for grants if you caan, they are not required to be paid back.

If you cannot find a grant available from the state financial resources shown below, do not give up! There are plenty of low-interest loan programs backed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) you may be able to get.

Small Business Resource Web Portal

Arizona Small Business Services

Small Business Grant Programs

AZFAST Grant Program

Arizona Innovation Accelerator Program

Other Sources of Small Business Financing

Money to Start and Grow a Business