As a convicted drug felon I am haing problems getting a job…

Customer Question
As a convicted drug felon...
As a convicted drug felon I am haing problems getting a job again. I am doing my time and relize I fatally messed up in my life. I want to once again become a productive part of socieaty and get my life back on track. I need advice on how this can happen or if it can happen. Can you help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/17/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

What state are you in?